Monday 12 August 2013

Monday Musings: Week 2

I found it hard to pick my fave posts this week - there seems to be a recurring chocolate theme.  It was difficult to do, but I managed to narrow it down to only one chocolate item!

Eat Yourself Skinny - Chocolate Avocado Pudding

Many people tout the virtues of avocado and the versatility of this fruit, but, until I saw this post I didn't really consider cooking or baking with it.  I am now completely sold and anxious to give this recipe a whirl!

Tatertots & Jello - How to Upholster a Chair

My husband and I are trying to make our new house feel more like a home and constantly looking for ways to spruce it up.  I have been perusing thrift stores to find items like chairs, lamps and end tables to add finishing touches to our rooms.  Here's hoping we have some luck so that we can get our DIY on!

Brit + Co - 20 Beautiful Organizational Tools

Wherever I go I leave clutter in my wake, but, in my heart of hearts, I am an organizer.  Can you say - Martha Stewart's Staples collection?  In terms of this post, I can personally vouch for the Behance line, their products are wonderful, even my husband uses some of their smaller notebooks!  I am especially intrigued by some of the apps - I haven't been impressed with some of the other "list" apps out there and am hoping to find a winner with one of these.

Happy reading and don't forget to check me out on bloglovin' - seriously loving this site!

No comments:

Post a Comment